当前位置:首页 > 美文 > 爱情 > 正文
文章正文

oneday里面经典台词

美文 > 爱情 > :oneday里面经典台词是由美文导刊网(www.eorder.net.cn)为您精心收集,如果觉得好,请把这篇文章复制到您的博客或告诉您的朋友,以下是oneday里面经典台词的正文:

oneday里面经典台词篇一

爱情电影里面的经典台词

电影里面的经典台词

I have been doing a lot of thinking,and the thing is I love you.

我思考了很久,结论是我爱你。

You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being.

你拥有我梦寐以求的一切美好品质。

Love is too weak a word for the way I feel.

爱这一个词用来形容我的感受太苍白了。

I sort of feel like I’m on drugs when I’m with you.Not that I do drugs,unless you do drugs in which case I do drugs all the time.

和你一起的感觉就像是在嗑药。不是说我真的嗑药啊,除非你嗑药,那样的话我就一直嗑药。 There is only a place in the world I call home,and it’s because you’re there.

这世上只有一个我能称之为家的地方,那就是你在的地方。

I’d feel better sitting outside your apartment on the curb than any other place I can think of or imagine.

坐在你门口的路边感觉很好。我再想不出其他更好的地方了。

I’m not waking up another morning without being able to look at you next to me.

我不想清晨醒来的时候没有你在身边。

I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.

我宁愿和你共度凡人短暂的一生也不愿一个人看尽这世间的沧海桑田。

I love you,like a sickness and its cure together.

我爱你,就像病与药方一样难分。

I should have told you I love you every day from the moment I met you.

我应该从遇见你那一刻起每天对你说一遍我爱你。

I think that’s the only thing I have ever been really sure of in my entire life.

这是我人生中唯一确信不疑的事。

You have bewitched me,body and soul.

你让我着了魔,从肉体到灵魂。

Love is a many-splendid thing.Love lifts us up where we belong.

爱是如此的壮丽辉煌。爱会把我们带到我们所属的地方。

Some people search all their life for this and never find it.

多少人终其一生求而不得。

Because when you find the one,you never give up.

因为当你找到那个人,你永不放手。

I have loved you since the first day I met you,and I will never stop.

遇见你的第一天起我就爱上了你,而且永不停息。

So I will wait forever for you,okay?I will wait the rest of my life.

我会永远等你的好不好?我会用我的余生来等待。

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

我今晚来这里是因为当你意识到你想和一个人共度余生的时候你会想你的余生尽快开始。

oneday里面经典台词篇二

忠犬八公的故事经典台词 中英文台词

忠犬八公的故事中英文经典台词 经典感人台词

——倩瑞网 1、

It's your dog,but you are it's all.

它只是你的一条狗,但你却是它的一生。

2They taught me the meaning of loyalty that you should never forget anyone that you loved.

忠诚的意义在于我们不应该忘记爱过的每一个人。

{oneday里面经典台词}.

3、I have said that the soul is not more than the body。And I said that the body is no more than the soul。And nothing,not God is greater than one, than one itself is。我曾说过,躯体与灵魂交融,难以分出孰轻孰重。世上任何

事物,即使是上帝,也当众生平等。

4、The distance between life and death, for a dog, it cannot fathom, it only believe, his master will come back. It"s life as a water passage, one point one year after year in bluestone station. As a dog, it has its

principles, never abandon, regardless of sickness and death. It was lying there, ten years, and a landscape. For life or for death, however separated, to our wives we pledged our word.

生与死的距离,对于一条狗来说,它无法参透,它只相信,他的主人会回来。 它的生命如一注流水,一点一点在车站的青石台上年复一年地流逝。作为一只狗,它有它的原则,不离不弃,不论生老病死。它卧在这里,十年,透彻成一种风景。死生契阔,与子成说。

5、Whether it is waiting for the previous owner, or waiting for me, I feel very touched, very happy." It teaches us the meaning of loyalty -- should never forget the people you love.

不管它是在等昔日主人,还是在等我,我都觉得很激动,很幸福。”它教会了我们忠诚的含义———永恒不应忘记你爱的人。

6、Moved to new leaves to be deciduous, and how many conversion cycle, the only constant is standing waiting figure. Waiting for the silent

witness to their most sincere, the most pure love, also deeply touched by people......

激动于新叶变落叶,多少个转换轮回中,唯一不变的是矗立等待的身影。用这无言的守候来见证本人最诚挚,最纯洁的爱,也深深打动着身旁的人们……

7、Well, I think it's right to take you home. You stay with me... in a warm house...

呃, 我想把你带回家应该没做错吧!你跟我待一块儿……在温暖的房子里……

8、Today,a bronze statue of Hachi sits in his waiting spot outside the Shibuya railroad station.

如今,在Shibuya车站前,在Hachi常年等待的位置上矗立着它的铜像。

9、Station is sketchily Hachi's home now,Every day he comes in time in place,Every day.

车站现在就相当于小八的家,每天它都在同一时间同一地点出现,每天。

10、You know we love you, Hachi,We want you to stay with us,If you had to go…that's OK, too.

小八你知道我们是爱你的,我们希望你能和我们待在一起,但如果你想离开…也没关系。

11、I am a lot older than you, but I… I tend to think that,there is element in the music,that can not be captured,Life can not be captured,The human heart can not be captured,The moment of creation itself is… is fleeding.

我年长你们许多 但我… 我觉得,音乐里有些东西,是无法捕捉的,生命如此,人的情感亦如此,创作… 形如流水。

12、I find letters from God dropped in the street,and everyone has signed by God's mean,And I leave them where they are,For I know that wherever I go,others will punctually come,Forever and ever.

我拾到了上帝遗落凡间的信笺,上面列着上帝为众人安排的命运,我任一切顺其自然,因为我知道 无论我去往何方,总有人接替我而来,生生不息。@倩瑞网 做有影响力的电影台词网!

oneday里面经典台词篇三

《琅琊榜》英语经典台词

《琅琊榜》英语经典台词

English classic lines of "Nirvana in Fire"

以下是小编收集的《琅琊榜》里面的经典台词,供大家欣赏:

Here is a collection of the classic lines in "Nirvana in Fire" by the editor, for everyone's enjoyment:

1. 只有诚心没有手腕是万万不够的。——梅长苏

Only truth without wrist is not enough.

2. 明知是陷阱,是虎狼之穴,可是仍然要去,利弊得失如此明显,却仍然要去抢,如此愚蠢,却又如此有胆魄的人,已经很久没有见到了。

Knowing that is a trap, is the hole of the tiger, but still wants to go; the pros and cons are so obvious, but still wants to go to rob, so stupid but also so bold a person that hasn't been seen for a long time.

3. 朝堂之中哪有什么正岐之分,胜者,自然为正。

In court there is no right or wrong, and the winner and the nature are right.

4. 无论侯爷如何挣扎,今天晚上发生的一切,都是你咎由自取,这最终的果,只能你自己吞下。

No matter how the duke struggled, what happened tonight is what you deserve, and the final fruit can only be swallowed by yourself.

5. 人只有活着才有权利说话,为父这是大义灭亲。

People only alive have the right to speak, and I, your father, am placing righteousness above family loyalty.

6. 这明明有一颗痣,我记得这里有一颗痣,林殊哥哥到底是怎样残忍的事,能够抹掉一个人身上所有的痕迹,让你变得让面目全非?——郡主(刘涛)

Here's clearly a mole, which I remember. Brotehr Lin Shu what is the cruel thing that can erase all traces of a person, letting you become unrecognizable?

7. 谋大事者,需懂得割舍。——梅长苏

The man that seeks the great cause need to give up.

8. 萧景琰,你有情有义,可你为什么就没脑子,十三年前梅岭的火烧的还不旺吗,祁王府的血流的还不够多吗?你到底还想把多少人命搭进去?——梅长苏

Xiao Jingyan, you have affection and faith, but why don't you have mind? Wasn't the fire not prosperous in Mei Ling thirteen years ago and wasn't the blood enough in the Qi Palace? How many human lives you want to take in?

9. 虽然我的容貌全都变了,可我依然是林家的儿子。——梅长苏

Although my face all changed, but I'm still the son of Lin family.

10. 人只会被朋友背叛,敌人是永远都没有‘出卖’和‘背叛’的机会的。 Man can only be betrayed by friends, and the enemy never has the opportunity to "sell" and "betray".

11. 哪怕是恩同骨肉,哪怕是亲如兄弟,也无法把握那薄薄一层皮囊之下,藏的是怎样的一个心肠。

Even with the same flesh and blood, even as close as brothers, you're still unable to grasp under that thin layer of skin what a heart is hidden.

12. 世上本没有自由自在的人,只要一个人有感情,有欲望,他就永远不可能是自由自在的。

Book without the freedom of people in the world, as long as a person have feelings, have desire, he is never free.

13. 人的感情就是这么复杂,并非简简单单的黑白是非,可以一刀切成两半。 People's feelings are just so complex that are not simply black and white and can be divided into two pieces.

14. 命运的车轮已辘辘驶近,再怎么多想已是无益,因为没有一个人,可以重新扭转时间的因果。

The wheel of destiny has began to approach and thinking too much is useless, because no one can reverse the cause and effect of time.

15. 如果要坠入地狱,成为心中充满毒汁的魔鬼,那么我一个人就可以了,景琰的那份赤子之心一定要保住。

If someone needs go to hell to be a devil filled with poison, then let me do it myself, and you must keep the pure heart of Jing Yan.

16. 其实让我觉得无比痛苦的,说到底还是那个真相本身,而不是揭开真相的那只手。

Actually what makes me very painful is after all the truth itself, rather than the hand unmasking the truth.

17. 已经错过的岁月,和已经动过的心,都像逝去的河水,永远也无法倒流。 The missed years and the moved hearts, like the gone river, never go back.

18. 再强的女人,终究只是女人,有些事情对男人来说无所谓,但对于女人,却会是足以摧毁她心志的打击……会让她觉得嫁给谁,将来过什么样的,都是无所谓的事情了。

However strong woman is only woman after all, and there is something that doesn't matter for a man, but for a woman, it would be a blow enough to destroy her heart...it doesn't matter whoever she would marry and whatever a life she might live in the future.

19. 既然相爱,为何不来?为何不来?

Since loving each other, why not come? Why not come?

20. 遥映人间冰雪样,暗香幽浮曲临江,遍识天下英雄路,俯首江左有梅郎。 Remotely it mirrors the world of ice and snow, fragrance floats silently over Qu river, go through general world heroes road, bow to see Mei Lang on the left.

21. 琅琊阁的锦囊之中,到底写了什么?麒麟才子,得之可得天下。

What is exactly written in the brocade sack in Pavilion Langya? Whoever gets Kirin wit will get the world.{oneday里面经典台词}.

22. 既然我活了下来,就不会白白地活着。——梅长苏

Since I have lived, I would not live for nothing.

23. 听闻他们两个到廊州去了,他们去争一个什么麒麟才子,据说得之便得天下。

Hearing that they two went to the Langzhou, to get a Kirin wit, and it is said that whoever gets it would get the world.

24. 卓鼎风日夜兼程,刚将此锦囊送到微臣家中,琅琊榜首,江左梅郎。 ZhuoDingFeng traveled day and night to just send this brocade sack to my home, on the top of Langya, there will be Mei lang on left of Qu jiang.

25. 他本人不会丝毫武功,却能令众多高手听从于他,靠的不是无双的智计,又是什么呢?

He doesn't have any fighting skills but can make many aces listen to him, not by incomparable wisdom, then by?

26. 廊州方向来的,江湖中人,一定是他,若是得不到此人必须立即铲除。 From Langzhou, a man in rivers and lakes, it must be him, if we can't get this person we must root him out immediately.

27. 那么先生是想选太子,还是选誉王呢?梅长苏:我想选你,靖王殿下。 So you want to choose Taizi or Yuwang? Meichangsu: I want to choose you, jing wang highness.

28. 麒麟择主怎能盲目,你若满意,今日之约就此达成,如何?

Kirin how can choose the main blind, if you are satisfied, today's about

oneday里面经典台词篇四

电影经典台词

You don't throw a whole life away just because it's banged up a little bit.

即便生活总有不如意,你也不能将其全部放弃。

这是电影《奔腾年代》的一句台词,这句话也将整个电影的中心思想呈现出来。生活中总有一些事情会破碎,但这不是你放弃的理由,坚强的走下去才能拥有更多。

Do or do not. There is no try. 要么做,要么滚!没有试试看这一说。{oneday里面经典台词}.

这是《星球大战》中Yoda大师说的,而在《生活大爆炸》Penny也说过,而Penny说的口气就不太一样哦!嗯,别为自己找太多理由,行动吧,骚年!

The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it.

做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。

这句话出自电影《守法公民》(Law Abiding Citizen)。你对这句话有怎样的感悟? To be a princess, you have to believe that you are a princess.

要想成为公主,先要相信自己就是公主。《公主日记2》

No dream is too big, and no dreamer is too small.

梦想再大也不嫌大,追梦的人再小也不嫌小。

这是动画片《极速蜗牛》里的一句话,满满的正能量!剧透一下,是和赛车有关的故事,韩寒配音的哦!

You got to put the past behind before you can move on.

放下过去,才能前行。

《阿甘正传》里,阿甘在Jenny坟前说的一句话。不论是生活,还是情感,放下过去,珍惜眼前,才能走得更远。

Silence is the most powerful cry. 沉默是最有力的呐喊。《美丽人生》

此时无声胜有声!这句选自《美丽人生》,一部感人至深的电影

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。《狮子王》

To turn one's back on someone从字面上解释是把自己的背对着某人,引申义为“不理睬,不肯帮忙”。如果周遭一切跟你“对着干”,你大可以秒杀之,保持内心的淡定,活得潇洒一些。 The world is not in your books and maps, it's out there.

真正的世界不在书或地图里,而是在外面。《魔戒》

The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. 失去的终将回来,虽不见得是以我们所期待的方式。(J.K. Rowling)

All the bright precious things fade so fast...and they don't come back.

所有的光鲜亮丽都敌不过时间,并且一去不复返。《了不起的盖茨比》

It's our choices that make us who we are. 正是我们的抉择,造就了我们的一生。《小屁孩日记》 I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只在必要时才勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》{oneday里面经典台词}.

Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢?《阿甘正传》 Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past.

回忆是美好的,只要你能让过去的都过去。

All of life is an act of letting go,but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. 人生就是不断地放下,但令人痛心的是,没来得及好好与他们道别。

李安导演的新作《少年派的奇幻漂流》,因“关乎人性与信仰的思考”而获得极赞的口碑,

oneday里面经典台词篇五

美剧电影经典台词

《Lie to me》:

Truth or happiness, never both.”

真相与快乐,不可兼得。

《越狱Prison Break》

The heaven is but one remove from the hell, love stands between them.

天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。

Sit tight. Put direct pressure on that

《行尸走肉》

If you're gonna be with us, you gotta follow my lead, you gotta trust me.

如果你还想跟我们在一起,你就必须服从我的领导,信任我。

《美女上错身》

People say there are five stages of grief. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

都说悲痛有五个阶段:拒绝,愤怒,自欺欺人,消沉,接受。

《Revenge复仇》

Never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place. 永远都不要低估罪恶的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。

《吸血鬼日记》

You won't open yourself up to it.

是你不愿意打开心扉。

From now on,you're under my protection.从现在开始,你由我罩着。

《泰坦尼克号》

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

《西雅图夜未眠》(Sleepless in Seattle)

1. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3. Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

《A boy》{oneday里面经典台词}.

"Just close my eyes. Think of a room of hundreds of doors,hundreds of doors and they are closing, the one furthest the way first,and getting closer, just closing,just bang in shut,and I think if I keep from crying,until the last one shuts,then I won't cry at all,and I don't."

“只能闭上眼睛。想着一间有着几百扇门的房间,几百扇门,它们正在慢慢关闭。从最远的那扇开始,然后逐渐靠近,越来越近,“砰”地关上。而我想,如果我能在最后一扇关上之前,一直忍着不哭,那么我就不会再哭了,于是我就真的没有再哭过了。”

《拯救大兵瑞恩》(Saving Private Ryan)

Captain Miller: In that case, I'd say this is an excellent mission, sir, with an extremely valuable objective, sir. Worthy of my best efforts, sir.

Moreover, I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men - -especially you, Reiben - -to ease her suffering.

米勒:如果是那样的话,我会说这是一次极佳的使命,长官,这次任务的目的太有价值了,长官。值得付出我最大的努力。另外,我为瑞恩的母亲由衷感到悲哀,我愿意用我和弟兄们的生命,特别是你,莱本,去减轻她的苦痛。 Private Caparzo: Sir, It's the decent thing to do, sir.

卡帕佐:长官,那么做是对的。

Captain Miller: We're not here to do the decent thing! We're here to follow fucking orders!

米勒:我们在这不是为了做正确的事!而是去执行他妈的命令!

Private Reiben: You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense

in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?{oneday里面经典台词}.

莱本:你想向我解释一下这是为什么吗?我的意思是,我们8个人冒着生命危险只为了救一个人有什么意义呢?

Captain Miller: Anyone wanna answer that?

米勒:谁想回答?

Medic Wade: Hey, think about the poor bastard's mother.

韦德:嗨,想想那个可怜虫的母亲。

Private Reiben: Hey, Wade, I got a mother, you got a mother, the sarge has got a mother. I'm willing to bet that even the Captain's got a mother. Well, maybe not the Captain,

but the rest of us have got mothers.

莱本:嗨,韦德,我有母亲,你也有,军士长也有,我愿意打赌上尉也不例外。我们所有人都有母亲。

Captain Miller: James... I'm here to tell you your brothers were killed in combat. They're dead.

米勒:詹姆斯……我在这告诉你,你的哥哥们在战场阵亡了,他们都了。 Private Ryan: Which ones?

瑞恩:哪几个?

Captain Miller: All of them.

米勒:全部。

《Gossip Girl》

One day someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.有一天,会有一个人走进你的生活,并且让你明白为什么你和其他人都没有结果。

《荒野生存》:

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;

There is rapture on the lonely shore;

There is socity, where none intrudes,

By the deep sea, and music in its roar:

I love not man the less, but Nature more...

-Lord Byron

无径之林 常有情趣

无人之岸 几多惊喜

岸畔崖间 鼓涛为乐

无人驻足 是为桃源

吾爱世人 自然甚之

----拜伦

《牛仔裤的夏天》:

Maybe sometimes it's easier to be mad at the people you trust, because you know they'll always love you, no matter what.

有时候我们更容易对我们相信的人生气,因为你知道她们不管怎样都会永远爱你。

As hard as it is to be sad about it, maybe it's harder not to be.

悲惨已经够难受了,强忍悲伤只会更难受。

《教父1》(The Godfather)

I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion.

I gave her freedom. But I taught her never to dishonour her family. She found a boyfriend, not an Italian.

She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late. I didn’t protest.

Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend. They made her drink whiskey, and then they tried take advantage of her.

She resisted, she kept her honour. So they beat her like an animal.

{oneday里面经典台词}.

When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken. Her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. She couldn’t even weep, because of the pain.

But I wept. Why did I weep?

She was the light of my life. Beautiful girl.

Now she will never be beautiful again.

{oneday里面经典台词}.

Sorry. I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought for trial.

The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, but suspended the sentence. Suspended the sentence! They went free that very day!

I stood in the courtroom like a fool. Those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, “For justice, we must go to Don Corleone.”

我相信美国。美国使我发了财。而我以美国方式教养我的女儿。

我给她自由。但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门。她交了位男友但不是意大利人。 她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家。我并没有责骂她。

两个月前他与另一个男孩,带她去兜风。他们强灌她喝威士忌,然后他们想要占她便宜。

她抵抗,她保住了名节。于是他们像对动物般的毒打她。

当我到医院时,她的鼻梁断了,她的下马被打碎了,必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来。她痛得不能哭。

但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?

我视她如珠如宝。长得很美丽。现在她再也美丽不起来。

不好意思。我…像个守法的美国人一样。

那两个男孩受到了审判。法官判他们的有期徒刑三年,但缓刑。缓刑!他们当天就没事了!

我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中。而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑。

于是我对我太太说,“为求公道,我们必须去找柯里昂阁下。”

《飞屋环球历险记》

What you are now witnessing is footage never before seen by civilized humanity, 什么是现代没有看过的东西?

A lost world in South America, lurking in the shadow of Majestic Paradise Falls 在南美洲消失的国家看到天堂般的瀑布。

It's full of plants and animals undiscovered by science.

那里遍布着连科学家都未知的动植物。

《最贫穷的哈佛女孩》(Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story )

I feel that I got lucky because any sense of security was polled out from me, so I was forced to look forward; I had to, and was no going back.

我觉得我自己很幸运,因为对我来说从来就没有任何安全感,于是我只能被迫向前走,我必须这样做。

And I reach the point, where I just thought, "All right, I'd got to work as hard as I possiblly can, and see what happens".

世上没有回头路,当我意识到这点我就想,那么好吧,我要尽我的所能努力奋斗,看看究竟会怎样。

Now I can lay it out and burn it done, put it in the rest, then I can go on.

放下负担,让它过去,这样才能继续前进。

I was 15 when I went out in the world. What’s a home anyway? A roof? A bed? A place where when you go there, they have to take you? If so, then I was 15 when I became homeless.

什么是家?一个屋顶? 床?必须接纳你的地方?如果那样的话,15岁我开始无家可归。

I knew at that moment I had to make a choice. I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses... or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.

就在那一刻,我明白了,我得作出选择。我可以为自己寻找各种借口对生活低头,也可以迫使自己更好地生活。

I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.

我觉得有些人只对生活的艰苦灰心丧气,因此把时间都浪费在灰心丧气里,我们称之为愤怒,对事物的整体视而不见,对于所有能够成功的微小元素视而不见。 The world is changing while you're just stardust. The earth turns arround with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.

世界在转动,你只是一粒尘埃,没有你地球照样在转。现实是不会按照你的意志去改变的,因为别人的意志会比你的更强。

《绝望的主妇》

Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛

oneday里面经典台词篇六

《老友记》经典台词100句

《老友记》经典台词100句

There's nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。

He's just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。

Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。

Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?

She didn't know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?

I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。

How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?

Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?

Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?

What if I don't wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?

Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!

It's a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。

What does that mean? 那是什么意思?

I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。

Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!

Put the book back. 把书放回去。

I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul,was it? 不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。 “保罗”是吗?

I thought he was a good guy. 我以为他是好人。

You are trained for nothing. 你书都白念了。

You (really) know me well. 你真了解我。

How did you pay for them? 你用什么付钱?

I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。

Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什么?

Let's split it (the bill). 我们AA制(买单)吧。

What’s with you? 你怎么了?

What did you get? 你得到了什么?

You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什么吗?

What were you gonna say? 你刚才想说什么?

Wish me luck! 祝我好运吧!

You can't live off your parents your wholelife. 你不能一辈子都靠父母。

I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵。

Was he doing it again? 他又这样做了吗?

Seriously? 真的吗?/ 你开玩笑吧?

That's not why we bought the ticket. 那并不是我们买票的原因。

Are you still talking about football? 你们还在谈论足球吗?

She has issues. 她有点意见。

Why are you here ?你怎么会在这里?/ 你来这里干什么?

She is pregnant. 她怀孕了。

There's some (kind of) misunderstanding between them. 他们之间有误会。 I've already seen this one!(看电视时)这集我看过了。

Are you through with that? 你完事了吗?

Whose little ball of paper is this? 这是谁的纸团?

Let me fluff the pillow. 让我把枕头拍松一下。

You're scaring me. 你吓到我了。

You're like all chaotic and twirly. 你看起来很慌张。/ 你慌慌张张的。

He can do no wrong. 他不可能犯错。

I think I should give it a shot/go! 我觉得应该尝试一下!

Now you tell me she’s not a knock-out! 你该不会说她不是个美人儿吧!

Be good!/be a man/be cool! 要听话/像个男人的样子/冷静点

Nice save! 好扑救!/打圆场避免失态(来源于足球

Man, you scared the shit/crap out of me! 你把我吓坏了!(crap等于shit,不过要稍微文雅一些)

You did it! 你做到了!(或者还可以说You made it!口语中要注意make, do等小词的运用)

Let’s make a deal! 我们做笔交易吧。

That was close! 好险!

What if I had the guts to quit my job.(have the guts有种,有勇气)

How did it go with Ceria? 你和Ceria怎么样了?

How’s it going?/ how are you doing? 你还好吗?

It’s not like (I did this on purpose). 并不是……(又是典型的绕弯子式美国思维了!这句话还可以换成Not that I did this on purpose

How come you are still working here? 你怎么在这里工作?(how come=why) I’ll fix it! 我去搞定!

Hats off to phoebe. I’d say that you’re avery good competitor. 向Phoebe致敬。我必须承认你是一个很有力的竞争对手。(hats off to… 向……脱帽致敬)

Forget it!/skip it!/I don’t wanna talk about this anymore. 别提了。/ 我不想再谈论此事。

I mean it! 我是认真的!

I’m totally over her! 我早就忘了她了!

I’m gonna pay for it tonight. 今晚我要付出代价。

Where were we? 刚才我们谈/做到哪里了?

Leave me alone! 别管我/别惹我。

You have to pick your moments/timing. 你说话得选时机。

You started it!你先挑衅的。

Will he know what this is in reference to? 他知道是谁打来的吗?

Make it three/two. 再来一杯/份。(和老外一起到酒吧,餐厅点同样东西时的经典用语,言简意赅)

That makes two of us. 英雄所见略同。/ 我同意你的观点。

Two coffee to go. 两杯咖啡打包。

I was trying to reach you all night. 我找了你一晚上。

I was wondering/thinking if after work wecould grab a cup of coffee?我在想下班后能一起喝杯咖啡吗?

You bet! 当然

I’ve been through this! 我有经验/我也经历过。

Did it ever occur to you that I might bethat stupid! 你觉得我有那么愚蠢吗?

You really need to hate Julie’s guts. 你应该讨厌的人是Julie。(hate sb’s guts 恨透……)

What do you say I buy you a cup ofcoffee/we go take a walk? 我请你喝杯咖啡怎么样?(whatdo you say加从句,可用与征求别人意见)

Hold it! 打住!

Up yours! 去你的。

I don’t have a clue! 我完全不知道。

Come on, cut it out! 别闹了~

You are nothing like us. 你一点都不象我们。

You guys, this cat is nothing like my grandma’s cat. 喂,这只猫根本不像我祖母的那只。(nothinglike sth.表示一点都不像)

If you want kids, then kids it is! 如果你想要孩子,那就要吧!(名词加it is 表示一种不耐烦语气)

Mind if I see some identification? 介意我看看证件吗?

Mind if I come downstairs with you? 介意我跟你一起下楼吗?

It’s between Ross and me. 是我和Ross之间的事情。

I’ll give you a call if anything comes up.如果有任何事情发生,我会电话你的。 I don’t give a/an damn / f*k / shoot to… 我根本不在乎……

I bet you 20 bucks I can get her to havebreakfast with me? 我跟你赌20美元,我能让她跟我一起吃早餐。

Do not rush/push me. 别催我。

Call it even. 扯平了。

Not that I know of. 据我所知没有。

Part of me thinks the kid’s right. 一方面我觉得这孩子没错。(言外之意是but another part of me thinks he’s not.)

You fall for it every time. 你每次都要上当。

Thanks, man! I’m not really into sports! 我不太喜欢体育。

We’re more than happy to give you recommendations. 我们很高兴能够给你进行一些推荐。(more thanhappy等于very happy)

  • one经典语录
  • theone冬季爱情
  • theone爱情啊
  • the?one的爱情
  • oneday里面经典台词由美文导刊网(www.eorder.net.cn)收集整理,转载请注明出处!原文地址http://www.eorder.net.cn/meiwen177445/

    文章评论
    Copyright © 2006 - 2016 www.eorder.net.cn All Rights Reserved
    美文导刊网 版权所有